Friday, June 6, 2014

Vacay


I don't know why this picture so tickles my sense of humor but it does. Must be that my funny bone is still 7 years old; my granddaughter of that age is into butt jokes, too. Anyway, at the wedding last weekend, we had to transform a men's bathroom into one for women, so we didn't need these particular fixtures. Some brilliant person came up with this idea to repurpose them and it just made me smile. I hope it does the same for you.

We are off again, this time to the east coast to attend My Beloved's 50th prep school reunion, to do some touristy things, and to visit my older brother and his wife, plus my Fairy Goddaughter and her fiancé. It will be a busy 10 days and I'm pretty sure I won't find time to post anything new during that time, although I will try.

Come back in a couple of weeks, when I'm sure to have lots of stories to tell about our White House tour and other assorted pleasures.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hilarious! Enjoy your travels. Sounds like some good times.

Friday, June 06, 2014  
Blogger Greg said...

Have fun!! :)

Friday, June 06, 2014  
Blogger AphotoAday said...

Oh, you ladies have it all wrong--we guys use those for washing our toes.

Monday, June 09, 2014  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Diane, glad you also have a somewhat juvenile sense of humor. :-)

Greg, thanks, we are. White House tour on Friday.

Aphotoaday, yeah, riiiiight!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home